Our mission for fund raising at the South Jersey Dream Center is simple: "Good times doing something good"! Though poverty is a serious issue in South Jersey, raising funds and awareness to alleviate doesn't have to be. Every first Saturday in November we host the Annual Dodge Hunger Dodgeball Tournament at the Riverwinds Community Center in West Deptford. Here are two ways to get involved: Encourage corporate team spirit by forming a dodgeball team and participating in this one-of-a-kind event. Or become a Dodge Hunger Dodgeball Sponsor and gain valuable visibility in the community as a caring business, while at the same time contributing to the event’s success. Full details here.
The South Jersey Dream Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit with programs and services that often fit the focus of corporate giving programs. To invite us to submit a proposal for funding, please contact Natalie at email@example.com
sponsor of the Month
Let us help you grow your business AND help you give back to your local community. When you partner with us as a Sponsor of the Month, you'll be amazed at how your leadership can inspire hope for a brighter future in the lives of the people we serve.
Here's how your company will benefit...
- Having the satisfaction of helping to break the cycle of poverty in Southern New Jersey
- Being associated with a great cause and a reputable non-profit that is making a difference in your local community
- One-month Email, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram campaign thanking you for your partnership
- Your company logo posted with a clickable link to your website on our Sponsor of the Month web page, and Quarterly Newsletter
- Your gift is fully tax-deductible, we are 501c3 non-profit organization
- A representative from your company will be awarded an 8"x10" walnut appreciation plaque. What a great photo op!
- On our monthly Food and Clothing Distribution day...
- Full color 3'x6' company logo banner displayed front and center
- Booth space provided to distribute company literature, discounts, coupons, product, advertisements for events and promotions
- Free raffle for a door prize using one of your donated products – our guests love free raffles!
- Your company logo printed on our Food & Clothing Distribution flyers
Here's your part, very simple...
Make a one-time donation of $750. That's less than $15 a week of your annual budget. This small amount will help us continue to make a huge impact in South Jersey. Your donation helps people discover their God-given purpose and capacity, so that they can find meaningful work and restored dignity.